Briton 1130B.TE EN2-6 Electromagnetic Hold Open Door Closer - Silver
The Briton 1130B.TE is a power size EN 2-6 electromagnetic hold open door closer in a silver finish. It has adjustable closing speed and backcheck and is fail safe.
The Briton 1130B.TE is a power size EN 2-6 electromagnetic hold open door closer in a silver finish. It has adjustable closing speed and backcheck and is fail safe.Read more
The Briton 1130BT.E perfectly complements the Briton 1100 Series and Briton 2700 Series softline closers, to give specifiers more options on projects. With an electromagnet in the slide track, this closer has been designed to hold the door open during normal use and connects to the building’s fire alarm or smoke detection system. Upon activation of the fire alarm or power failure, the electromagnet will deactivate and allow the door to closer to compartmentalise the building and thus prevent the spread of smoke and fire. As the electromagnetic element is located within the slide channel, the closer is easier to set up and the door is less prone to accidental or intentional damage.
- 24V DC Operating Voltage
- Low power consumption – 90mA draw
- Suitable for installation in Fig1 – Pull Side Mounting only
- Adjustable Power Size EN 2-6
- Suitable for use on Fire Doors
- Fire Rated for 120 minutes on Timber Doors
- Fire Rated for 240 minutes on Steel Doors
- Electromagnetic Hold Open
- Suitable for doors 950-1100mm wide
- Suitable for doors 60-80kg in weight
- Hold Open Angle adjustable: 75 – 110 degrees
- Test Switch located on Unit – imitates fire alarm activation
- Adjustable Backcheck – helps prevent damage to door and frame
- CE Marked
- Certifire Approved CF388
- 48mm x 257mm x 60mm
The ARRONE AR8187 is a high performance, low friction ball-bearing hinge. It is Grade 13, fire-rated and suitable for a maximum adjusted door weight of up to 120kg. This hinge measures 102mm x 76mm and has a satin stainless steel finish.
A 75mm diameter Automatic Fire Door Keep Clear Sign in a choice of four finishes.