You may return any unwanted, faulty or damaged goods to us within 30 days of purchase subject to the following guidelines:
You must contact our office to receive an authorisation number prior to sending back any goods. Please note that goods received without this may be rejected.
All returns must have the completed Returns Request form enclosed with the goods - please do not write on the packaging of the product as this may incur a handling charge.
- Please notify us of any unwanted goods within 14 calendar days of receipt of goods. All goods must be returned to us within 30 days of purchase. Goods received outside of the 30 days will be subject to a discretionary restocking charge or refused. No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
- Goods must be in their original packaging, unused and in a re-saleable condition, if not, we reserve the right to deduct an appropriate amount to cover any damage to packaging or goods.
- We recommend goods are returned via recorded delivery/courier or similar and proof of posting is obtained as goods remain the responsibility of the customer until we have signed and confirmed receipt in good condition.
- We endeavour to process your refund within 30 days of receiving goods. The money will be refunded by the same payment method as used to place the order.
- Please check your goods thoroughly and advise us of any missing, incorrect, damaged or faulty goods within 7 calendar days. You can contact us on 01305 257996.
- We recommend goods are returned via recorded delivery/courier or similar and proof of posting is obtained as goods remain the responsibility of the customer until we have signed and confirmed receipt.
- Following an inspection of goods by either ourselves or the manufacturer (dependent on product/fault) we will notify you of the result and endeavour to process the agreed refund if applicable within 14 days of receiving goods. In addition to the refund given for goods, we will refund carriage up to a maximum of £6.95+VAT if this was charged at the time you placed the order.
- If the product is found to be faulty, then Door Controls will also refund carriage of up to £6.95+VAT to contribute towards the cost of returning the goods to us. Please note that this does not apply to areas outside of Mainland UK.
- The money will be refunded by the same payment method as used to place the order. Should you require an advanced replacement before returning the faulty items then this will be chargeable and the charge refunded once the fault with the item you are returning has been confirmed, should the item not be faulty then no refund will be issued and the original will be returned to you.
- We are unable to accept the return of any non-standard, non-stocked, bespoke item that have been supplied correctly in accordance with the buyers instruction
The Distance Selling Regulations do not apply to business to business sales, also excluded are special orders for products that are not shown on our website. Business customers have 5 days to return an item as not required providing it is unopened.
Please refer to our full terms & conditions regarding the limits of our liability.
Click the button below to download the 'offline returns' order form (PDF):