The UNION CodeGUARD 5 Mechanical Push Button Digital Lock is a very heavy duty mechanical digital lock that is ideal for use in harsh environments and is extremely robust.Read more
The UNION CodeGUARD 5 Mechanical Push Button Digital Lock is the first access control device that meets the BS8607 Grade 5 standard. It is extremely durable and protects both people and property under determined and prolonged attacks. It is BSI Kite Marked and made from Grade 304 Stainless Steel so is ideal in environments that are exposed to the elements.
- Universal Handing and fixings for timber and metal doors
- Ergonomic styled handles and attractive finish
- Over 2000 code combinations available
- Secure bolt-through fixings
- CE Marked
- Kite Marked to Grade 5 - Tested to BS8607
- 20mm Deadlocking Latch for High Attack Resistance
- Auxillary latch for automatic deadlocking when your door shuts
- An enhanced security strike box protects against end and side load attacks - tested to withstand a constant force of 10KN/m for 60 seconds
- 60 Minute Fire Rating for Timber Fire Doors and 240 Minute Fire Rating for Metal Fire Doors - when used with intumescent kit (select fire rated version)
- Grade 304 Satin Stainless Steel - High Corrosion Resistance>
The ARRONE AR8187 Fire Rated Grade 13 Ball Bearing Hinge is a high performance, low friction ball-bearing hinge. It is Grade 13, fire-rated and suitable for a maximum adjusted door weight of up to 120kg. This hinge measures 102mm x 76mm and has a satin stainless steel finish.