The ARRONE AR525 & AR526 are robust push-button mechanical digital locks suitable for internal and external applications.Read more
The ARRONE AR525 & AR526 are robust push-button mechanical digital locks suitable for internal and external applications; each is supplied with a tubular latch with an anti-thrust snib for extra security.
AR525 – Standard Mechanical Digital Lock
AR526 – Mechanical Digital Lock with Code Free functionality
- Lever Handle Operation
- Fully reversible return to door lever
- 12 digit pin tumbler system
- Spindle pack supplied
- Suitable for internal or external doors
- Supplied with rubber backing plate for protection from external weather
- Supplied with torx anti tamper fixings
- Suitable for timber or metal doors
- Supplied with Tubular Latch with anti-thrust snib
- Suitable for 33mm to 55mm thick doors
- 60mm Backset
- 178mm x 48mm
The ARRONE AR8187 is a high performance, low friction ball-bearing hinge. It is Grade 13, fire-rated and suitable for a maximum adjusted door weight of up to 120kg. This hinge measures 102mm x 76mm and has a satin stainless steel finish.
The ARRONE AR195 digital lock is a low-budget mechanical push button door lock that is easy to fit. It has a hold open button and allows for codes between 4-7 digits.
A pair of Satin Stainless Steel Roses to suit pull handles with a 19mm diameter.