The Borg BL2701 mechanical digital lock is a great choice for light to medium duty doors and is suitable for doors from 30-60mm thick.Read more
The Borg BL2701 mechanical digital lock is a great choice for light to medium duty doors. One of the locks from the Borg "Easicode Pro" range, codes are easily changed on the door without the need to remove the entire unit from the door.
- Lever Handle Operation
- Holdback Functionality
- Key override Mechanism
- Designed for both left & right hand hung doors
- Over 4,000+ code combinations available
- Optional Code Change Disabling Plug
- Suitable for 30mm-60mm thick doors
- Ideal for light to medium duty internal doors
- Quick and Easy Code Change on the Door
- Supplied with 60mm tubular latch
- Supplied with Yale 6 pin removable cylinder with 3 keys
- Anti-thrust latch for automatic locking when door is closed
- 142mm x 41mm x 21.8mm
The CL2255 is a low to medium duty electronic lock providing simple, effective access control. The CL2000 has been designed to be easily fitted as a new install or as a rapid retrofit when upgrading from basic single code mechanical digital locks.
The KABA Simplex LD450 is a mechanical code lock with hold back facility and knob operation. It is suitable for 35-65mm thick doors.
The KABA Simplex 1021 & 1041 digital locks have knob operation with a single access code. They are highly weather resistant and come with key override.