The Codelocks CL4510 Smart lock is suitable for high traffic areas and can be managed via a smartphone.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Codelocks CL4510 Smart lock has a tubular mortice latch and is suitable for high usage areas. This digital lock has standard card access and keypad options but also uses smart technology so can be managed via a smartphone and offers controlled entry with NetCodes.
• Brushed steel finish
• Latch backset 60mm
• Tubular mortice latch
• Audit trail
• Up to 10 code free access periods
• Keypad, card and smart access methods
• Up to 350 users ( 100 phone clients, 100 client user codes, 150 client smart cards)
• Low battery warning
• Manage lock by smartphone
• Door thickness 35mm-65mm
• Key override
• Power: 4 x AA batteries
• 8mm spring loaded spindle
• Internal and external use
• Supporting cards: MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Desfire, MIFARE Ultralite
The KABA E2031 E-Plex is an electronic digital lock with key override. It allows up to 100 user codes and has an anti-tamper lockout function.
A high performance, low friction ball-bearing hinge. It is Grade 13, fire-rated and suitable for a maximum adjusted door weight of up to 120kg. This hinge measures 102mm x 76mm and has a satin stainless steel finish.
The CL610 and CL615 are heavy duty, mechanical push button code locks with tubular mortice latches for use in a variety of commercial and domestic applications.