DORMA TS83 BC DC EN 2 - 5 Door Closer Silver
The DORMA TS83 BC DC is a heavy duty, non-handed, rack and pinion door closer that can be adjusted to suit almost any type of door. It is CE Marked is a fully adjustable variable power size EN 2-5 with latching action, backcheck & delayed action. Available in standard silver or an anti-corrosive finish.
The DORMA TS83 BC DC is a heavy duty, non-handed, rack and pinion door closer that can be adjusted to suit almost any type of door. It is CE Marked is a fully adjustable variable power size EN 2-5 with latching action, backcheck & delayed action. Available in standard silver or an anti-corrosive finish.Read more
The DORMA TS83 BC DC easy action door closer can be adjusted to suit almost any type of door. It is CE Marked and Certifire Approved CF 118. The closing force to EN1154 is a fully adjustable variable power size 2-5 and comes with closing speed, latching action, backcheck & delayed action as standard. Available in standard silver or an anti-corrosive finish.
• Variable Power Size EN 2-5 – Heavy Duty Door Closer
• Max door weight 100kg - Max door width 1250mm
• Universal Fixing – Pull & Push Side Standard Mount and Push Side Transom Mount.
• Complete with Backcheck - prevents damage to door
• Certified to ISO 9001
• Comes with Delayed Action – Door holds momentarily when opened before closing.
• Easy to Adjust – Closing Speed, Delayed Action
• Just one model for left and right hand doors, and for door and frame / lintel fixing
• Optimum wall and door protection thanks to "thinking" backcheck
• Closing speed virtually unaffected by temperature fluctuations
• Relatively low opening resistance thanks to high mechanical efficiency
• Fully certified to EN1154, EN1634, CE Marked
• Ideal for fire doors that don’t need to hold open.
The TS4000 is a very heavy duty overhead door closer; approved for use with left and right single-action doors with leaf widths up to 1400mm and for mounting on fire and smoke protection doors. The closing speed (1-6) and latching action are adjustable and it comes with back check and delayed action.
The KABA Simplex LD450 is a mechanical code lock with hold back facility and knob operation. It is suitable for 35-65mm thick doors.
The ARRONE AR8187 is a high performance, low friction ball-bearing hinge. It is Grade 13, fire-rated and suitable for a maximum adjusted door weight of up to 120kg. This hinge measures 102mm x 76mm and has a satin stainless steel finish.
The Briton 2130BD is a power size EN2-6 door closer with adjustable backcheck and delayed action. It has a silver finish.
The Arrow 325VP is a size 2-5 heavy duty door closer with adjustable backcheck. It also features adjustable individual controls for power, door speed and latching action. It is supplied complete with adjustable arms and necessary brackets and screw packs.