The Royde and Tucker H102 hi-load hinges are sold as singles, not pairs, complete with fixings. Select from square or radiused corners and BZP or satin stainless steel finish.Read more
The Royde & Tucker H102 hi-load three knuckle butt hinges have the following features:
- 100mm x 88mm overall dimensions
- 3mm gauge
- 13mm diameter knuckle
- Radiused or square corners
- Bright zinc plate or satin stainless steel finish
- Certifire approved CF209
- CE marked 1121-CPR-AC0063
- Maintenance free
- BS EN 1935 Grade 13
- Minimum door thickness 44mm
- Supplied with metric 5x32mm wood screws
- Maximum door weight 120kg with 3no hinges
- When installing these hi-load butt hinges to a fire rated door, use the HP102 intumescent hinge pads.
- Hinges are sold as singles, not pairs, complete with fixings.
*INTUMESCENT MUST BE USED TO ENSURE FULL COMPLIANCE WITH FIRE RATING.
The Royde & Tucker H131-100 is a Double Action Door Pivot Hinge Set which allows doors to open in both directions.
The Royde & Tucker H131-105 is an emergency release toilet door stop. This emergency stop allows a normally inward opening door to open outwards, when the door is hung on pivots. Simply depress the pivot and pull the door outwards.
A single Royde and Tucker H208 hi-load concealed bearing, Marine Grade 316 stainless steel butt hinge with fixings.
The Eurospec HIN1433HT stainless steel, ball bearing butt hinges have an anti-ligature hospital tip for optimum door safety.
The Eurospec HIN1433SEC stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges are supplied complete with fixings. Select from square or radiused corners. Both versions have the security peg feature, ideal for use on external outward opening doors.