The ACT5e Digital Keypad is a digital keypad within a polycarbonate housing with stainless steel buttons.Read more
The ACT5e Digital Keypad is simple to use, easy to install and surface or flush mountable. Its backlighting enhances functionality at night or in poor light conditions and allows for indoor and outdoor installation. The ACT 5e is ideal for use in a standalone access control system.
- IP55 rated with an operating temperature range of -10 to +50 degrees
- Potted electronics
- Stainless Steel Keys
- Door Relay Timer – 5 to 255 seconds
- 12-24v ac/dc operating voltage
- Pin Only Digital Keypad
- Push to Exit Input
- Easy to read wiring diagram supplied
- Up to 10 four digit user codes
- Incorrect Code Lockout
- Flush or Surface Mountable
- Flush mounts on to a standard single gang electrical back box
- Polycarbonate Housing
- Internal or External Installation
Easy to install.
Just the basic connections but that is usually all that is required
Easy to program & easy to use
Looks good in most situations & seems to be tough enough for hard use
The Vanderbilt V42 Keypad (formerly Bewator Siemens K42) has an IP rating of IP54 and a cast metal housing with stainless steel backlit buttons.
RGL Large All Active Disabled Push Pad with “Push To Open” button with stainless steel backbox.
The RGL KPX75 Narrow Style Digital Keypad & Proximity Reader has a strong anti-vandal case with backlit buttons. It allows for up to 1000 users, is surface mountable and IP65 weatherproof rated.