The ARROW 624EM Electromagnetic Hold Open/Swing Free Door Closer operates at 24V DC and has hold open and swing free operation.Read more
ARROW 624EM Electromagnetic Hold Open/Swing Free Door Closer
The ARROW 624EM Electromagnetic Hold Open/Swing Free Door Closer is an extremely versatile electromagnetic door closer, designed to be linked to a fire alarm. The 624EM is part of the Freeman & Pardoe 600 series range of electromagnetic door closers and are supplied with an easy to use template.
- Universal unit; meaning that it can be mounted in any application:
Figure 1/61 – For pull side mounting/transom mounting
Figure 66 – Push Side Mounting
- 24V DC 85mA Operating Voltage
- Power Size 3 in Figure 66 - suitable for doors up to 60kg and 950mm wide.
- Power Size 4 in Figure 1/61 – suitable for doors up to 80kg and 1100mm wide.
- Adjustable closing speed
- Adjustable latching action
- Swing Free/Hold Open mode using the cams supplied.
Please note that the 624EM swing free door closer is available in a range of finishes and cover shapes such as the square (standard) or Flowline and other power sizes (EN3, EN5 & EN6). Please contact us if you require these as they are also available to order.
- Max. 110 degrees installed on the pull side of the door.
- Max. 170 degrees installed on the push side of the door.
The Briton 996 Electromagnetic Hold Open/Swing Free Door Closer is designed to be connected to a buildings fire alarm system and will close the door in the event of a fire to prevent the fire from spreading.
The ARROW 325VP Size 2 - 5 Door Closer is a heavy duty door closer with adjustable backcheck. It also features adjustable individual controls for power, door speed and latching action. It is supplied complete with adjustable arms and necessary brackets and screw packs.
The DORMA TS73EMF is a rack and pinion electromagnetic door closer available with hold open (TS73EMF) or swing free functionality (TS73EMFS).