The DORMA BTS80F EN4 is a universal floorspring and comes complete with backcheck. Available as single action or double action, it offers fully adjustable closing speed. It is CE Marked and Certifire Approved CF 127.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Dorma BTS80F EN4 is a universal floorspring supplied complete with backcheck. The unit is available as a single action or double action model and it offers fully adjustable closing speed. It is CE Marked and Certifire Approved CF 127 for fire and smoke check doors.
As a mechanical non-hold open mechanism, the BTS80F can be installed on fire doors where other forms of door closers would be unsuitable as it maintains safety and also in situations where aesthetics are of high importance. The backcheck feature provides additional protection for the door and its surroundings as it provides a cushioning effect if a door is forcefully thrown open.
The BTS80F has lots of useful features such as variable latching action, variable closing speed and delayed closing action which means that it can be fully adjusted to suit the needs of the door. It provides fully hydraulic control of the closing cycle.
• Concealed installation
• Fixed Spring Sizes - Power Size EN 4 in stock
• Other Power Sizes – EN 5 & EN 6 available upon request
• Fully certified to EN1154, EN1634, CE Marked
• Available as single action or double action units
• Non-Handed but for single action doors opening to 180 degrees - handed version must be used
• Mechanical Efficiency is unaffected by temperature
• Robust unit – for doors weighing up to 300 kg
• Suitable for doors up to 1100mm
• CERTIFIRE Approved to CF127
• Certified to ISO 9001
• Cover plate and accessory packs sold separately