Free ShippingON ORDERS OVER £150 + VAT
Next Day Delivery**WORKING DAY - IF ORDERED BY 2:30PM
The Abloy Eff Eff 351M.80 is a fail-safe electric lock with a motorized bolt to be used on double or single acting swing doors. Suitable for concealed mounting in door leaf or door frame, it can also be mounted vertically or horizontally.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The 351M.80 is a motorized bolt to be used for double acting or single acting swing doors. 351M.80 operates in fail safe mode. Suitable for concealed mounting in door leaf or door frame. Can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Surface mounting is optional possible. Contacts for door monitoring and locked monitoring are potential free. Functions as soon as the door stays in aligned position with the lock, the prism shaped bolt moves motorized into the strike plate and locks the door. As long as power is on, the bolt is locked. As soon as the power is switched off, the bolt gets immediately unlocked and the door is accessible. When moving the door, the V-shaped strike plate slides the bolt in – without electric power.
• Designed for double acting and single acting swing doors
• Motorized locking
• Silent operation
• Vertically or horizontally mounting
• 5000 N holding force
• Operates with up to 5000N of side pressure
• Multi Voltage: 12 V DC - 48V DC
• Door monitoring
• Locked monitoring
• Dimensions compatible to 351U80
• Factory tested: 1,000,000 cycles
• CE Certified applied
• EltVTR applied (german directive)
• NFS 61937 applied (french standard)
• Suitable for fire door application (note domestic standards)