The ML1200DM is an RGL Double Electromagnetic Lock 12V/24V DC with a 545Kg Holding Force and built in surge protection.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Vanderbilt V42 Keypad (formerly Bewator Siemens K42) has an IP rating of IP54 and a cast metal housing with stainless steel backlit buttons.
The ML1200DM is part of a range of magnetic locks suitable for wooden door types. This is a double version with holding force up to 545kg. It comes as monitored.
• 12/24V DC @ 600/300mA x 2
• 545kgs (1200lb) Holding Force
• Built in Surge Protection
• Clean & Compact Design in Aluminium
• Suitable for FD30 & FD60 timber door sets*
• Includes Monitoring Contact
• Hall Sensor monitoring with relay output NO/NC
*when used with two of the RGL ML1200 Armature Housing - ML1200AS
Other models available:
Monitored - ML1200M
Double - ML1200DM
It is recommended that you consider the use of brackets with maglocks:
L Bracket for Outward Opening Doors/Gates - MLLBracket
Z&L Bracket for Inward Opening Doors/Gates - MLZLBracket