The Trimec ES8100 12/24v DC V-Lock electric lock is a high torque mortised bolt that moves into a V shaped strike plate which pulls the door into alignment with the lock. Fire rated versions are supplied with an intumescent kit to suit either FD30 or FD60 rated fire doors.Read more
The Trimec ES8100 12/24v DC V-Lock Electric Bolt Mortice Lock is a high torque mortised bolt that moves into a V shaped strike plate which pulls the door into alignment with the lock.
Suitable for single and double swing hinged doors.
- Side load rated unlocking with maximum 100kg at the bolt*
- Suitable for misaligned doors up to 12mm
- Can be used on glass doors
- 12V-24V DC operating voltage
- Fail safe or fail secure operation- on-site configuration
- 1000mA peak current
- 35mA idle current at 12V DC with LED activated
- NO/NC lock status monitoring
- NC door position monitoring
- Mortice or surface mounting
- IP53 rated
- Suitable for external use
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Not suitable for floor mounting
- 3 second locking time
- 1 second unlocking time under preload
- Locking up to preload of 35kg
- Strength: 1000kg max.
- CE marked
- UKCA marked
- Operational temperature range of -10° to 60°C
- Durability tested to 500,000 operations
- Stainless steel construction
- Faceplate dimensions: 256mm length x 30mm width
- Body dimensions: 210mm length x 42mm depth x 24mm width
- FD30 and FD60 options - lock mechanism and intumescent kit
*100kg in 3-wire mode, 15kg in 2-wire mode
The intumescent kit is available to purchase separately for both the FD30 and FD60 doors.
The ES8100 supersedes the Trimec ES8000 model. It has the same footprint so is ideal for retrofitting as a replacement.