The Briton 1120B is a low to medium duty, adjustable power size EN 2-4 door closer with backcheck. This closer is suitable for universal door applications and has a silver finish.Read more
The Briton 1120B is a fully adjustable power size EN 2-4 spring adjustable, overhead door closer. It is CE marked and Certifire approved CF388 and is suitable for use on fire doors. The rack and pinion unit is supplied complete with backcheck which helps provide a cushioning effect to prevent damage to the door and frame.
- Variable Power Size EN 2-4
- Trimplate Cover
- Screw thread arm
- Suitable for Exterior and interior doors
- Suitable for doors 750-1100mm
- Suitable for doors weighing 20-80kg
- Adjustable power by template only
- 120 minute Fire Rating – Timber Doors
- 240 minute Fire Rating – Steel Doors
- Backcheck – prevents damage to door and frame
- Universal Application - for push or pull side mounting
Figure 1/61 – For pull side mounting/transom mounting
Figure 66 – Push Side Mounting
- Adjustable closing and latching speeds
- 38.5mm x 236mm x 60mm
The GEZE TS2000NVBC is a rack & pinion overhead door closer which is approved for use on single action doors with leaf widths of up to 1100 mm and suitable for smoke and fire doors. It comes with variable Power Size EN 2-4 and adjustable closing speed, latching action and backcheck.
The KABA Simplex LD450 is a mechanical code lock with hold back facility and knob operation. It is suitable for 35-65mm thick doors.
The ARRONE AR8187 is a high performance, low friction ball-bearing hinge. It is Grade 13, fire-rated and suitable for a maximum adjusted door weight of up to 120kg. This hinge measures 102mm x 76mm and has a satin stainless steel finish.