The DORMA ED250 is a low energy automatic swing door operator for door weights up to 250kg. It is available in pull or push side mountable options.Read more
The ED250LE offers a range of operating modes which enable the door to be opened under power when required and used as a conventional manual swing door at all other times. The ED250LE opens the door at precisely controlled speeds and forces assuring safety for all users. In the majority of applications, the ED250LE does not require additional safety equipment. It is not only extremely safe but is substantially less expensive than traditional automatic swing door operators. The combination of low operating noise levels and the compact Contur design ensures the ED250LE will integrate into the most sensitive of environments.
- Elegant visual appearance: DORMA Contur design provides an operator height of only 70mm
- Low noise levels through multi–stage gearing
- Efficient closing due to an electronic latching action enabling the motor to support the spring to overcome doors seals, room to room pressure differentials and wind loads
- Optional additional safety: Compatible with IRS safety sensors where applications are for particularly vulnerable users
- Optional integrated door co-ordinator to ensure the correct closing of rebated double doors DORVISION, an optional GPRS based real time monitoring system is available with this product, which incorporates the facility to lock/unlock doors, timed automatic locking, reset, diagnostic system check and to provide data on usage and performance.
Field of Application
- For single or double-leaf swing doors
- Manual use or activation push pad, linking to access control systems and other actuation devices
- Suitable for use on projects to meet EN 16005 - "Power operated pedestrian doorsets. Safety in use. Requirements and test methods" and should be fitted by an authorised technician.
- Ideal for room access and entrance doors to meet the relative legislative requirements for disabled access
- The pull version with slide channel and the push version with standard arm are both suitable for use on emergency escape and fire doors.
- This unit should only be used in low traffic/trained traffic areas.
• Variable power size 4-6
• Power supply 230V AC 50Hz
• Maximum door leaf weight 250kg
• Internal 24V DC transformer
• Elegant visual appearance
• Efficient closing
• Low noise levels
Please note that this product has a return to base warranty only if installed by anyone other than DORMA.
RGL large all active Disabled “Push To Open” button with stainless steel backbox.
The Lorient LAS9070 hinge jamb finger guard is for installation to the front, rear or both (kit), regardless of whether the door is left or right hand opening, for door safety.