The ARRONE AR8800 touchbar panic bolt is available in either a two point locking or three point locking version.Read more
The ARRONE AR8800 vertical panic bolt is available as either 2 point or 3 point locking device, suitable for left or right handed doors. The ARRONE AR8800 is tested to meet BS EN1125 standards for panic exit devices. It is also CE marked and 120 minute fire rated. This product is ideal for use on escape route doors where personnel are unlikely to have been trained in the location and operation of the buildings exit devices.
- 65mm overall projection
- Horizontal touchbar operation
- CE marked to BS EN 1125:2008
- Maximum door weight 200kg
- Made from stainless steel
- Silver or brushed stainless steel finish
- Suitable for 30 minute, 60 minute and 120 minute fire rated timber doors BS EN 1634-1
- 240 minute fire rating on steel doors
- Supplied with timber fixing screws
- Suitable for single doors
- Anti-thrust device
- Suitable for doors up to 2200mm high x 1000mm wide
A series of Fire Exit signs with white text on a green background, flame symbol, running man and directional arrow. Choose the direction of the arrow required, down, up, right, left, down left or down right.
The Eurospec ENDURO CEN1433 Grade 13 Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Hinge is manufactured from Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
A single Royde and Tucker H208 hi-load concealed bearing, Marine Grade 316 stainless steel butt hinge with fixings.
The Eurospec HIN1433SEC stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges are supplied complete with fixings. Select from square or radiused corners. Both versions have the security peg feature, ideal for use on external outward opening doors.