The ARRONE AR8802 reversible single touchbar panic latch is suitable for both left and right handed doors and is part of the wider ARRONE touchbar panic exit hardware range.Read more
The ARRONE AR8802 panic latch is a CE marked, 1 point locking device suitable for left or right handed doors. The ARRONE AR8802 is tested to meet BS EN1125 so it is ideal for use in areas where door users may not be familiar with the building’s escape routes and exit devices in the event of an emergency.
- Supplied with timber fixing screws
- Touchbar operation
- CE marked to BS EN 1125:2008
- Maximum door weight 200kg
- Made from stainless steel
- Silver or brushed stainless steel finish
- Suitable for 30 minute, 60 minute and 120 minute fire rated timber doors BS EN 1634-1
- Suitable for doors up to 1000mm wide
- 240 minute fire rating on steel doors
- 65mm overall projection
A series of Fire Exit signs with white text on a green background, flame symbol, running man and directional arrow. Choose the direction of the arrow required, down, up, right, left, down left or down right.
The Eurospec ENDURO CEN1433 Grade 13 Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Hinge is manufactured from Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel.
The ARRONE AR8800 touchbar panic bolt is available in either a two point locking or three point locking version.
The Eurospec HIN1433SEC stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges are supplied complete with fixings. Select from square or radiused corners. Both versions have the security peg feature, ideal for use on external outward opening doors.