This ARRONE AR885L lever operated OAD or outside access device, allows emergency exit doors to be used as entrance doors, without compromising security.Read more
The ARRONE AR885L lever operated outside access device has the following features:
- Suitable for single and double timber fire rated doors
- Maximum door thickness 54mm
- Supplied with a 40mm cylinder
- Tested to BS EN 179 emergency exit devices and BS EN 1125 panic exit devices
- Tested to over 33,000 cycles
- Compliant with BS 8300
A series of Fire Exit signs with white text on a green background, flame symbol, running man and directional arrow. Choose the direction of the arrow required, down, up, right, left, down left or down right.
The Eurospec HIN1433SEC stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges are supplied complete with fixings. Select from square or radiused corners. Both versions have the security peg feature, ideal for use on external outward opening doors.