The ARRONE AR880 push bar panic bolt is 2 point locking in a silver finish and is part of the wider ARRONE push bar panic exit hardware range.Read more
The ARRONE AR880 vertical panic bolt is a 2 point locking device, suitable for left or right handed doors. The ARRONE AR880 is tested to meet BS EN1125 standards for panic exit devices. It is also CE marked and 120 minute fire rated. This product is ideal for use on escape route doors where personnel are unlikely to have been trained in the location and operation of the buildings exit devices.
- 100mm overall projection
- Horizontal push bar operation
- CE marked to BS EN 1125:2008
- Maximum door weight 200kg
- Made from zinc
- Suitable for 30 minute, 60 minute and 120 minute fire rated timber doors BS EN 1634-1
- 240 minute fire rating on steel doors
- Supplied with timber fixing screws
- Suitable for single doors
- Anti-thrust device
- Suitable for doors up to 2200mm high x 1200mm wide
A series of Fire Exit signs with white text on a green background, flame symbol, running man and directional arrow. Choose the direction of the arrow required, down, up, right, left, down left or down right.
A Push Bar To Open sign with white text and push pictogram on a green background. For installation with panic exit hardware on final exit doors.
The Eurospec HIN1433SEC stainless steel ball bearing butt hinges are supplied complete with fixings. Select from square or radiused corners. Both versions have the security peg feature, ideal for use on external outward opening doors.