The ARRONE AR888 Double Panic Bolt Set is suitable for pairs of timber rebated door and is part of the wider ARRONE push bar panic exit hardware range.Read more
The ARRONE AR888 Double Panic Bolt Set is suitable for pairs of timber rebated doors. It is CE marked and Certifire approved. This is a three point locking set, with two bolts and one latch, anti-thrust.
The ARRONE AR888 is tested to meet BS EN1125:2008 standards for panic exit devices, so it is perfect in areas where personnel/members of the public will not be aware of how the exit devices operate in an emergency.
- Maximum door weight 200kg
- Supplied with Push Bar To Open sign
- Suitable for rebated double doors
- Made from zinc with a silver finish
- Supplied with timber fixing screws
- Suitable for 30 minute, 60 minute and 120 minute fire rated timber doors BS EN 1634-1
- 240 minute fire rating on steel doors
A series of Fire Exit signs with white text on a green background, flame symbol, running man and directional arrow. Choose the direction of the arrow required, down, up, right, left, down left or down right.
A Push Bar To Open sign with white text and push pictogram on a green background. For installation with panic exit hardware on final exit doors.
The Eurospec HIN1433SEC Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Security Hinges are supplied complete with fixings. Select from square or radiused corners. Both versions have the security peg feature, ideal for use on external outward opening doors.