A Heritage Brass HG99 parliament hinge, available in three different finishes. Hinges are sold as singles, not pairs, complete with fixings.Read more
The Heritage Brass HG99 parliament hinges have the following features:
- 102mm x 50mm x 102mm/4" x 2" x 4"
- Polished brass, polished chrome or satin chrome finish
- Supplied with matching screws
- 11mm knuckle diameter
- 4mm leaf thickness
- 50mm throw
- Solid brass - Other finishes are available to order in.
- Hinges are sold as singles, not pairs, complete with fixings.
The Eurospec TLS50 range of tubular latches are available in four different lengths and come supplied with both electro-brass and satin stainless steel forend and strike plates. These latches are typically installed with unsprung door handles, to return the lever to a horizontal position.
The Eurospec H2N14 is a heavy duty Grade 13 stainless steel parliament hinge.