The Briton 2130B is a very heavy duty power size EN 2-6 door closer that comes with backcheck. It is suitable for universal door applications and has a silver finish.Read more
The Briton 2130B overhead scissor arm door closer is an adjustable power size EN2-6 closer with a ‘C’ cover. It is CE Marked and Certifire Approved CF 111.
The quick release arm assembly allows the closer to be disconnected and reconnected quickly without the need to alter the arm High quality hydraulic fluid with in-built temperature compensation ensures reliable operation in temperatures from -15°C to +40°C arrangement; thus speeding up the installation process and enabling the closer body and bracket to be fixed independently for greater accuracy.
- Adjustable Power Size EN 2-6
- Suitable for doors 850-1400mm wide
- Suitable for doors 40-120kg in weight
- CE Marked
- 120 minute fire rating for Timber Doors
- 240 minute fire rating for Steel Doors
- 180 degrees max opening angle
- Adjustable Closing Speed
- Adjustable Latching Action
- Adjustable Backcheck (helps prevent damage to door and frame)
- High quality hydraulic fluid with in-built temperature compensation ensures reliable operation in temperatures from -15°C to +40°C
- 66mm x 310mm x 55mm
- Universal Application - for push or pull side mounting
Figure 1/61 – For pull side mounting/transom mounting
Figure 66 – Push Side Mounting
The TS4000 is a very heavy duty overhead door closer; approved for use with left and right single-action doors with leaf widths up to 1400mm and for mounting on fire and smoke protection doors. The closing speed (1-6) and latching action are adjustable and it comes with back check and delayed action.
The ARRONE AR8187 is a high performance, low friction ball-bearing hinge. It is Grade 13, fire-rated and suitable for a maximum adjusted door weight of up to 120kg. This hinge measures 102mm x 76mm and has a satin stainless steel finish.