The UNION L2141 is an oval profile cylinder mortice deadlock case available in two different sizes and two different finishes.Read more
This UNION L2141 security cylinder mortice deadlock case has the following features:
- Accepts an oval profile cylinder
- 65mm or 77.5mm lockcase depth
- 44.5mm or 57mm backset
- Lockcase height: 108mm 1
- 52.5mm x 25.5mm faceplate
- 73mm x 25.5mm strike plate
- 12mm deadbolt throw
- Satin chrome or polished brass finish
- Deadbolt with hardened steel rollers
- EN 1634-1 for use on 60 minute timber fire doors
- Suitable for hinged timber doors
- Suitable for steel/composite doors (requires special fixings)
The ARRONE AR8003 is a satin stainless steel oval profile mortice sashlock case, complete with bolt through fixing holes and a brass deadbolt. It has a 76mm case size and is suitable for sprung and most unsprung door furniture.
The HOPPE AR361/68 is a Grade 316 stainless steel oval cylinder profile escutcheon that complements the AR360 lever handle on round rose door furniture.