V800 Bedford Lever Latch Door Handle Furniture
A pair of Heritage Brass V800 Lever Latch door handles on a short backplate from the Bedford range. Select from one of three finishes - polished brass, satin chrome or polished chrome.
A pair of Heritage Brass V800 Lever Latch door handles on a short backplate from the Bedford range. Select from one of three finishes - polished brass, satin chrome or polished chrome.Read more
The Heritage Brass V800 Lever Latch door handles have the following features:
- Polished brass, polished chrome or satin chrome finish
- Scroll design lever handle
- Plain rectangular backplate
- 119mm x 40mm x 10mm backplate
- Made of solid brass
- 100mm lever length
- 57mm projection
- To suit 35-45mm thick doors
- Supplied with 8mm spindle and fixings
- Other finishes are available to order in.
- Install these door handles with a tubular mortice latch or mortice box latch.
- Matching Accessories also available within this range.
The ARRONE AR8019 is a heavy duty tubular mortice latch suitable for sprung and some unsprung lever furniture. Comes complete with both Satin Chrome and Polished Brass forends and strike plates. It has an easily reversible latchbolt and is suitable for bolt through furniture.
The Eurospec TLS50 range of tubular latches are available in four different lengths and come supplied with both electro-brass and satin stainless steel forend and strike plates. These latches are typically installed with unsprung door handles, to return the lever to a horizontal position.