Promotional Terms and Conditions
Please find below all terms and conditions that apply to promotions being run by Door Controls Direct.
WIN A RUGBY BUNDLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Door Controls Direct which is the trading name of Spiller Door Controls Ltd (company no. 04883240) whose registered office is at The Pavilion, Botleigh Grange Business Park, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2AF.
- You will automatically be entered into this prize when you place an order either via the Door Controls Direct website or by telephone.
- Only 1 entry per company/person (although you can obviously order more than once!)
- Prize includes the following: Guinness Six Nations Cap, Guinness Six Nations Replica Size 5 Ball, Guinness Six Nations Tee Size Large, 2 Guinness Pint Glasses, 12x Guinness Original Cans, Walkers Max Strong Hot Chicken Wings flavour crisps (150g) and Walkers Max Strong Jalapeno and Cheese flavour crisps (150g).
- The competition is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over.
- Employees of Door Controls Direct or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- The competition is being advertised through multiple channels including Facebook, Mail Chimp emails to Door Controls Direct Customers, Door Controls Direct website and email signatures. There will only be 1 overall winner.
- Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on Sunday 23rd February 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received. The prize draw will take place week commencing Monday 24th February 2020 with the prize delivered in time for Christmas.
- If you are the winner, the Promoter may request you to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter including promotional photographs.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw this competition or amend the competition and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random using random winner generating software from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone week commencing Monday 24th February 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner how the prize can be collected/delivered to them.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social network. You are providing your information to Door Controls Direct and not to any other party.