The Briton 389.N Push Pad Mortice Nightlatch has a silver finish and is compatible with other Briton fire exit hardware.Read more
The Briton 389.N push pad is a single point locking device with a mortice nightlatch. It is CE Marked and the unit allows for a single cylinder for outside access. The Briton 389.N complies with BS EN179, so should only be installed on Fire exit doors where the users are trained in the way that the door and exit hardware operate.
- Suitable for doors up to 2500mm high x 1300mm wide
- Suitable for use on Single and Non-rebated Double Doors
- Compatible with Briton 1413 outside access devices
- Use with a Euro or Oval Profile Cylinder (sold separately)
- Reversible Handing
- Push Pad Mortice Nightlatch
- CE Marked
- 120 minute fire rating for Timber Doors
- 240 minute fire rating for Steel Doors
The Briton 389.N push pad is a single point locking device with a mortice nightlatch. The unit incorporates a single cylinder for outside access. The Briton 389.N is tested to meet BS EN179 standards for emergency exit devices and carries the CE Mark. For buildings to which members of the public have access or non-public areas where personnel have not been trained in the location and operation of the buildings exit devices only products conforming to EN 1125 must be specified and installed. Products conforming to EN 179 are only intended for use by personnel who are fully aware of the escape routes and have been trained to operate these devices.
The ARRONE AR961/67 is a grade 304 stainless steel euro profile escutcheon complements the AR961 lever on round rose door furniture.