V713 Victorian Lever Latch Door Handle Furniture
A pair of Heritage Brass V713 Lever Latch Door Handles on a long backplate from the Windsor Range. Select from one of three finishes - polished brass, satin chrome or polished chrome.
A pair of Heritage Brass V713 Lever Latch Door Handles on a long backplate from the Windsor Range. Select from one of three finishes - polished brass, satin chrome or polished chrome.Read more
The Heritage Brass V713 lever latch handles have the following features:
- Polished brass, polished chrome or satin chrome finish
- Straight Victorian design lever handle
- Plain rectangular backplate
- 155mm x 40mm x 10mm backplate
- Made of solid brass
- 102mm lever length
- 52mm projection
- To suit 35-45mm thick doors
- Supplied with 8mm spindle and fixings
- Other finishes are available to order in
- Install these door handles with a tubular mortice latch or mortice box latch
- Matching accessories available in this range
The Eurospec TLS50 range of tubular latches are available in four different lengths and come supplied with both electro-brass and satin stainless steel forend and strike plates. These latches are typically installed with unsprung door handles, to return the lever to a horizontal position.
A range of Simonswerk double phosphor bronze washered brass butt hinges that are suitable for use on medium weight flush doors. Hinges are sold as singles, not pairs.